Although most of my work is digital, it all starts with a sharp pencil and paper. I rough out a sketch to send to clients and get their feedback. Once approved I create the work in Adobe Illustrator (my favorite software). In a future post I might show how I work in illustrator but for now I just thought I’d show an example of a rough sketch and the final color. This illustration was for one of my favorite clients, American Girl. They didn’t have any changes to the rough sketch. You can click the images to view a bit larger.
- Follow KW illustrates on WordPress.com
- Visit my new Etsy shop! etsy.com/shop/Pineapple… #artprints fb.me/1bHqmV6b3 13 hours ago
- See my new art prints! Girl in fascinator holding Owl by PineappleFarmDesigns etsy.me/2tpsv16 via @Etsy #homedecor 13 hours ago
- I love this series by Jose Romussi. joseromussi.com/antiserie/yn2k… #art #embroidery #joseromussi 2 months ago
- Thank you so much for your kind words! You made my day! I'm not sure where to get more though. 😊 twitter.com/ShuklaAnushri/… 2 months ago
- Beautiful sunny 72 degree day in #omaha ! #illustration #childrensbooks #kidlitart #vectorart… instagram.com/p/BQyikenAPGP/ 4 months ago