Although most of my work is digital, it all starts with a sharp pencil and paper. I rough out a sketch to send to clients and get their feedback. Once approved I create the work in Adobe Illustrator (my favorite software). In a future post I might show how I work in illustrator but for now I just thought I’d show an example of a rough sketch and the final color. This illustration was for one of my favorite clients, American Girl. They didn’t have any changes to the rough sketch. You can click the images to view a bit larger.
- Follow KW illustrates on WordPress.com
- Productivity Tips for Work at Home Moms - justasimplehome.com/home/home-orga… #Mompreneur #Illustrator 2 months ago
- Best part of the day: belly laughs with my daughter while reading Elephant & Piggie books by Mo Willems @The_Pigeon… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- @TheReadRead This is fantastic! Just placed my Kickstarter contribution. 2 months ago
- RT @TheReadRead: Blind children can learn to read Braille independently for the first time using this device. Please share & support: https… 2 months ago
- 5 Things to Try this Month // July femaleentrepreneurassociation.com/2017/07/5-thin… via @shareaholic 2 months ago